Do you want to know how to determine the ROI from your Facebook and Twitter marketing efforts?
This handy infographic from Invent Help shows us how.
According to the infographic, 73% of CEOs do not trust marketers and believe marketers have no business credentials, plus 77% of CEOs think marketers avoid talking about the most important thing: sales. But of course if you can provide them an accurate measurement of their ROI from Social Media, then you have a good shot at proving them wrong.
The graphic says the key is to use Google Analytics’ Social Value to correlate your Social Media traffic with Sales or Conversions. It shows various possible results and analyzes each one for effectiveness.
It also shows some interesting examples of how Twitter and Facebook has boosted sales for various companies:
- Jimmy Choo (33% rise in sales of sneakers after Twitter campaign)
- Joie de Vivre Hotels (1000 rooms were booked as a result of a promotion in Twitter)
- Foiled Cupcakes (93% of business is channeled from Facebook and Twitter)
- Edible Arrangements (Had a double digit increase in sales due to a Facebook promo)
- BaseballRose.com (Spent $200 to gather fans in Facebook resulting to a $1000 revenue)
There is also some research as to why people connect with brands which gives you some great ideas on how you can get more fans in Facebook and followers in Twitter.