BCF™ specialises in everything boating, camping and fishing with over 100 stores nationwide
national retailer BCF™ knew they needed to become leading edge marketers in the digital space, so they sought out Traffika® for help.
We were looking largely at digital, with a focus on social and search. We needed a genuine return on investment.
BCF™ needed to establish a strong digital presence, grow online sales and increase overall growth and foot traffic in-store.
Since we undertook our search program with Traffika®, our market share has vastly increased online. We have gained so much digital knowledge and received a stronger ROI since working with them.
in addition to gaining confidence in digital marketing, BCF™ needed to establish a strong digital presence, grow online sales and increase overall growth and foot traffic in-store.
the strategy Traffika® developed focused on:
- developing customer personas to gain a deep an intimate understanding of BCF™’s target audience
- designing and implementing an integrated search strategy to increase organic, paid, local and social search visibility and to drive qualified traffic and sales, both online and in-store
- building a local search strategy to drive awareness, traffic and sales into local stores
- performing detailed topic and keyword research to identify what BCF™’s audience were searching for, and ensuring BCF™ was found for the relevant search topics
- reviewing BCF™’s web analytics system to ensure all of the right metrics, actions and behaviours were measured correctly
- implementing remarketing strategies to nurture BCF™’s customers through their purchase journey
- managing, optimising and reporting on the performance and success of the campaign
return on advertising spend from integrated search campaigns
increase of store locator searches on desktop
increase of store locator searches on mobile