Lorna Jane is an international retailer of women’s activewear with more than 155 stores worldwide.
Lorna Jane was expanding their business internationally and needed to successfully launch their brand in the US market. since the brand was virtually unknown, Lorna Jane needed to increase brand awareness in key locations to drive sales in-store and online.
when it comes to results driven digital marketing, Traffika® gets the green light. not only is their digital marketing expertise second to none, so too is their account management, client care and genuine desire to help their partners succeed
in addition to launching in the USA, Lorna Jane also needed to grow their presence in Australia and drive traffic and sales through their digital channels to their online and retail stores.
when I told Traffika® that Lorna Jane had increased their web traffic 50% in 6 months, they pumped their fist in excitement as if the business was their own.
The primary goal for Lorna Jane was to increase traffic and sales through digital channels to their online and retail stores
- implementing a pre-launch organic search campaign to build a significant search footprint and brand awareness
- utilising ongoing Facebook advertising and promotions campaigns in conjunction with paid search campaigns across AdWords, Yahoo! and Bing
- undertaking a conversion rate optimisation project to determine how consumers use their website and why
- optimising the website around the right triggers to encourage more people to purchase online or find a store
- developing an ongoing organic search campaign based on relevant content and topic themes to influence search rankings
more revenue generated online than in-store
increase in organic search in the USA
more revenue from Facebook than an average store