what makes for great content marketing?
Great content marketing can be summed up in two words: adding value.
It is subtle, meaningful marketing delivered with the intent of enriching your audience’s lives in some way through unique, original content. It’s about understanding them on an emotional level and connecting them with the answers or content they’re looking for.
The payoff? You’ll turn prospects into customers, customers into advocates and develop a platform for your brand’s voice to really come into its own.
we help you develop the right content marketing capability for your business in 3 stages:
- Complete a content audit and gap analysis of your website
- Understand your business goals and objectives for your website content and recommend improvements
- Provide you with recommendations to your website and/or blog content to optimise it for search and sharing
- Develop a website content plan that addresses your customer persona’s needs at different stages of their journey
- Provide a range of key content topics and themes to improve your organic search performance
- Promote content off-site through search optimisation, social media, online advertising, blogs and online communities
how it fits into the marketing cycle™
Position your business in the public consciousness.
Resonate strong meaning with your audience.
Become associated with a particular desire or need.
Be top of mind when your customers are ready to act.
Instil faith in your customers, leading to repeat business.