what is customer experience?
Customer Experience is the overall journey a customer encounters with your brand. It is inclusive of all interactions they have with your business, and helps shape their feelings and perceptions of who you are and what you offer.
A good customer experience ensures consistency across all digital channels and devices, and allows your customers to navigate your website and content in a way that makes sense to them.
how we do it
Our approach to creating a great customer experience strategy includes:
- Ensuring your customer Experience (UX) guides your customers through a logical customer journey on both desktop and mobile
- Identifying and fixing issues in the customer journey to help improve your conversion rate
- Addressing your customers informational needs at each stage of their purchase journey
- Identifying which call to actions buttons are required for each page of your website
- Using landing page optimisation to deliver an exceptional customer experience when coming from another digital or offline channel
how it fits into the marketing cycle™
Helps position your business in the public consciousness.
Resonate strong meaning with your audience.
Become associated with a particular desire or need.
Ensure that when your customers are ready to act they think of your business.
Instil faith in your customers, leading to repeat business and brand loyalty.
Your customers refer people they care about to your business.